Thursday, June 16, 2011

Deployment Love Dare

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about staying connected to my husband during deployment. I'm learning that it takes even more intention to stay connected and engaged while he is away. Excellent or Praiseworthy has a deployment love dare.....so I say....why not!!!

Day 1: Love is Patient

I love this part.....
As sure as a lack of patience will turn your home into a war zone, (so true, so true), the practice of patience will foster peace and quiet......(my goal is to accomplish patience without gritted teeth...ha ha)......patience is where love meets wisdom....patience helps you give your spouse permission to be human.....it gives you the ability to hold on during the tough times in your relationship rather than bailing out under pressure.

Here is the challenge: Do not say anything negitive in phone, e-mail, letter, or skype. Do not say or write anything critical or negitive. Choose to be positive or quiet.

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Eph 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment