Tuesday, October 25, 2011

God is good

My past couple days have been kinda rough. I have felt like a failure the last couple days.......I'm not sure why. I think i put expectations on myself and then criticize my words, my decisions, my reactions, my shortcomings....etc.....and am not satisfied with any of it. Soooo...today....I get a package from my secret sister (yippeee)...and it was this cute little tub with lotions, shower gel, spray, OH...and the box had chocolate. Perfect! Then my friend and her mom brought over a loaf of pumpkin orange bread....AND....i got to talk with my husband today. I would say God gave me a little pick me up. :-) Love it when He does that....especially unexpected stuff. His timing is perfect!

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness"
Jeremiah 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment