Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Deployment Love Dare Day 5

I know, I know.....I'm so behind....but I guess thats the beauty of a long deployment....I've still got time. lol.

So Recap:

Day 1: Love is Patient. Do or not say or write anything negative or critical. Choose to be positive or quiet.

Day 2: Love is Kind. Add in at least one unexpected demonstration of kindness.

Day 3: Love is not Selfish: Buy something to mail that will show your spouse that you were thinking of them.

Day 4: Love is Thoughtful: By e-mail or telephone, if possible, ask your spouse the question, "How are you doing? Is there anything I can do for you?

Day 5: Love is not Rude: Better to live in the desert than with a quarrelsome and ill-tempered wife. Proverbs 21:19 (Ouch)

Dare: By e-mail or phone, ask your husband to name three things you do which causes him to be uncomfortable or irritated. Avoid defensiveness, that is a sign of immaturity. Give no excuses--just ask. And the next question for yourself, what can i do with this information to change in this area?

Just for kicks, I'm guessing on my own what I think R will say. We'll see if I'm right. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment